– I feel like my body’s gonna
be like, what are you doing? – Mine’s gonna be like, you go girl. (Carly laughs) – We stan.
– You’re crushing it, sis. (light electronic music) – Hi, I’m Carly. – And I’m Erin. – And welcome back to Fad or Fab.
– Fad or Fab. – For some reason MTV gave us a show and we basically dive in to the biggest and or weirdest trends and we ultimately decide if they are good, which would be fab, or if they’re bad, which would be fad.
– Fad. On today’s exploration, we are
going to be doing a mukbang. These are very popular
all over the internet, I’m sure you’ve seen
multiple people do them, if not, where have you been? – Also so many different pronunciations. – Yeah, I’m probably
butchering it, mukbang. – Mukbang. – So on our channel, we tend to do them when we
don’t have any other ideas. (both laugh)
– Literally. Welcome back to our Sunday video. – Welcome back to our Sunday video. – Today we’re gonna do a
breakfast in bed type of thing. – Live from Vietnam. – Hey guys, I am doing
a very different kind of mukbang setup today. We’re going to be eating these noodles. – So we’re hopping on the train. – We’re IHObbing on the train. – Doesn’t taste like anything. – It’s bad. – So a mukbang is
basically you film yourself or you with friends
eating and just talking and that’s literally the whole video. It originated in South Korea
where they eat a lot of food and they just talk and eat on camera – So it feels like you’re
eating with a friend or like on a date or
however you perceive it. – Yeah, and now it’s like
taken over YouTube basically. – Yeah. We have never done the kind
of mukbang we’re about to do, it’s called an around the world mukbang, and usually Carly and I will
just focus on one restaurant, or one… – Type of food.
– Yeah. – Something.
– It’s bad. But this is gonna be food
from all over the world. – On this table. – Right here. The one you may or may not
be able to see in the camera, I’m not sure.
(both laugh) (upbeat electronic music) Welcome to our mukbang.
– Welcome to our mukbang. We’re going on an around the world tour. – Yes, we got Mexico, we
got America, we got France, we got Italy.
– Italy. (both laugh) Obviously this isn’t a super
accurate representation of foods in other countries
but it’s what we’re doing. – It’s pretty close. – Yeah, cheers.
– Cheers. Bone apple tea as the kids say. (upbeat music) – Oh my God, this is so satisfying. – I’m gonna try one
bite of each thing, mm. – I wanna try the burger,
the sauce looks amazing. – I’m gonna go for this taco. Do you wanna switch? – No. (laugh) – Oh, people do it and
they like make noises. They’re like mm. – They’re like, okay, so,
I have the pizza palette. – It’s greasy. – This is a good ass burger. – We got an egg roll. So people will explain what they’re eating which we kind of did but I
guess we could get more into it. We have here a burger, a cheeseburger. Oh my God, I don’t even
know what this sauce is but if you look at it, it looks nasty– – [Carly] I think it’s thousand island. – That’s what makes it taste good. – I’m eating a regular basic taco. It’s got the meat, it’s got the cheese, it’s got the lettuce,
it’s got the hard shell, it’s delicious. Also I like how we
didn’t say anything about how big this pizza is. – It’s like normal – It’s like as big as the table. So here I have a nice ice-cold water. – Yum.
– Pretty delicious. – We’re on a diet. (laughs) – Yeah. (laughs) This is great, I’ve never done a, I’ve never done a mukbang where
there’s like 10 different– – Mm-hm.
– Types of food, this is amazing. (record scratches)
Are we going viral? – Yeah, we’re gonna be even
more famous than we already are – Not possible. – You’re right. (both laugh) I wish you could hear
how loud I’m chewing. (chewing) What’s your favourite
thing on here so far? – This burger, what about you? I’m getting rid of the
healthy thing, nope. – I don’t know, I’m kind
of here for the tacos. – Some people watch mukbangs
because they’re on a diet and they feel like they can kind of like get satisfaction watching
other people eat bad foods. – Oh my God, I could never. This is so big
– Yeah. (slow electronic music) – My God. It’s hitting me now. – Uh-huh. Should we invite our crew
members to come eat if they want. – Yeah. – Who wants some food? – Come get it, girls. – [Crew Member] Thanks. – You’re welcome.
– It’s the best thing. – Good choice. Yummy, those are good ones. I feel like we’re like royalty,
they’re like, “Thank you.” – I know, go ahead and feast. – Take like five. Take five or you’re fired. – We bought them for everybody so. (upbeat brass music) – Bonjour. – I feel like the scene in Mean Girls where’s she’s standing in the
hall and everyone’s hiding. – Oh yeah, with like the animals. – (laughs) Yeah. – Guys, there’s enough for everyone. – Hey guys, there’s enough for everybody. Oh, maybe not though. – They’re like, okay, now you have to finish
everything left on the box or you can’t leave. Cheers, we did it, we ate this all by ourselves
’cause we’re professionals. – No help needed. This is not gonna feel good later. – It already doesn’t feel good now. (upbeat electronic music) (light electronic music) (both laughing) I’m like honestly pretty
exhausted from this. I am so full.
– I feel bad. I feel bad. – It seemed like a good
idea but it’s always exhausting.
– Yeah. But all in all, feel like– – It was delicious. – Delicious, different. – Different, diverse. – Filling. – Mm-hm. So I think we’re in a consensus. – Yeah, definitely. What are we guessing
or what are we saying? It’s gonna be fab.
– Fab. We’re gonna light her up over here. (triumphant orchestral music) She’s fab.
– [Carly] She’s fab. – Mukbangs, fab.
– [Carly] She’s fab. – Do them, film them, post them online.
– Watch them. – Especially watch ours.
– Yeah. – Watch this one. – Thank you guys so much for watching another episode of Fad or Fab. – Make sure to subscribe
for more delicious content. – And we’ll see you guys next time. – Bye.
– Bye. (light electronic music)